The New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) was the first medical school in the state of New Jersey. Its creation required the vision and support of many, including a group of leaders at the Jersey City Medical Center, century old Seton Hall University and the Archdiocese of Newark. Chartered in 1954 as Seton Hall College of Medicine, it opened its doors in Jersey City in 1956. It was renamed as the New Jersey College of Medicine (1965-1970), and since 1970 as New Jersey Medical School.
|Original language||English (US)|
|Number of pages||6|
|Journal||Acta dermatovenerologica Alpina, Panonica, et Adriatica|
|State||Published - Jun 2005|
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes
- Infectious Diseases